Hands up who is old enough to remember The Seekers' song "The Carnival is Over"?
My three week holiday over Christmas/New Year was very much like a carnival - ie, lots of fun, laughter and partying, and so it is indeed sad that it is over. During my three weeks off there was lots of Christmas/New Year festivities as well as three separate interstate trips (Ballarat, Hobart and Brisbane) and a wedding.
Consequently it has been hard to go back to work this week and all things "normal".
From now on it's back to the grindstone in all senses, including being more disciplined and dedicated to my running training. I think I can, I think I can .....
3 comments:
You know you can! :-)
So you guys did the wedding over the weekend? I saw on facebook that you weren't sure about whether to go...
I'm more than old enough! If "normal" means coffee, that's good ;-)
And probably know most of the words as well. I did see them in concert at the Sydney Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne way back when. I thought they were pretty good.Don't think the Tan track was around the outside or I would have gone for a run.
Ready for CP100km ? Not many weeks to go.
Post a Comment