Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to "Normal"

It was back to "normal" (my definition) training this week. For the most part I felt okay although I ran tired yesterday and today.

Weather permitting, I have a normal medium-long run planned for tomorrow (Sat) and then on Sunday I plan to run the 10km Canberra Times Fun Run as a fun run with Special K. He bravely entered us as a male/female team of two knowing that that means I will run alongside him and talk ALL of the way. Hehehehe ....

3 comments:

Ewen said...

I pity him ;) At least you have the gift of being able to do two things at once - run and talk. See you out there.

Stephanie said...

How'd you guys go this morning? :-)

Two Fruits said...

Thanks Liz about Nat. I don't think I know her by name, may be would recognise her in running gear.