I had a lovely Anzac Day run at the Cotter with some "old" and new running mates. I always love running out there. Sometimes the same 24km route seems easy, sometimes hard. Friday was an easy one. I think the key is modest pace and good conversation.
Weatherwise, this whole long weekend has been grey and overcast - good for running and cooking but not much else. (Oh, and studying, which I should have done more of but didn't because I was too busy running and cooking - and eating! - oh well...).
After the Cotter run I made this yummy pumpkin and lentil curry. Of course my definition of yummy means spicey! It was so hot it would blow your running socks off! :)


6 comments:
Anzac biscuits and Mum's cooking for me. Wish I could run 24k and keep up with you guys.
Am sure you could keep up with us. Next Cotter run is this Sunday - come along - p-l-e-a-s-e :)
Anzacs are my favourite bics. But for "real food" my vego curry is totally the best! :)
Sorry Liz, can't - heading down to Albury early AM with Jim White for Nail Can Hill Run. Bought back a supply of Mum's Anzacs from Wagga :)
That's a tasty looking pumpkin lentil dish! I need more squash in my life.. Do you have a recipe?
Also, I am new-ish to trails and happy to find another trailrunning blog. :)
smalltownrunner.com
Great to hear from you Raina R. I definitely do have a pumpkin lentil recipe dish - in fact I have a few! I'll post them.
Trails are great for running - ie, kinder to the body. More trails = less injury :)
Great to hear from you Raina R. I definitely do have a pumpkin lentil recipe dish - in fact I have a few! I'll post them.
Trails are great for running - ie, kinder to the body. More trails = less injury :)
Post a Comment