Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pelvic Fracture

My first official post of the New Year and it's not good news. I have a fractured pelvis (see angry pic).

Sitting, standing and walking are all very painful. Running is impossible.

Estimated rehab time is ~10 weeks :(

I hope the New Year is off to a better start for all of you than it is for me.

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Well, it looks pretty ;) I presume the yellow colour is bad? Guess you're taking lots of drugs for the pain. Not easy to lie down 24/7! Get well sooner than 10 weeks!

strewth said...

What a rotten start to the year Liz. Do hope you recover quicker than they foresee. Coffee catchup required methinks! We are off to the coast for a week on Sunday so after we return we must catch up. Coffee and sympathy is needed. Xxxxxx

allrounder said...

well that just sucks...this will be a test of your patience (I had to deal with a stress fracture in my back)...hard as it is just remember that the rehab time is just a fraction of the rest of your life...good luck with the journey to being painfree!