I've continued to train over the last 8-10 days as nothing really makes the nerve impingement pain any better or worse and so "why not?"
Not much running news to report. Am just "jogging along". I have no plans except to be nerve pain free completely and to have the osteoarthritic knee pain as under control as possible. I'm still running in the temporary orthotics and still reaping the benefit of those. My customised orthotics are still a couple of weeks away from being ready. I expect they will be more comfortable than the temporary ones but perhaps not much more superior in terms of effect. I'm sure they'll still be worth having though as they will go the full length of my shoe(s) and they will be made from much more durable compounds than the temporary ones and so likely to last longer.
2 comments:
Good to hear you're able to jog. I think the secret is not to ask your doctor if jogging's OK ;-) My stomach would kill me if I were on that many drugs. Guess I have a soft stomach!
The only Drs who should be asked if running is ok are running Drs :) Fortunately, I know a few :)
Your tummy clearly needs some anti-inflammatory endurance training :)
Post a Comment