Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Running Well ...

Another busy couple of weeks just gone. Where does the time go?? I guess two jobs + extensive and fun family stuff + training/running accounts for it all. I'm very happy to report that I've been running decently :) Lots of kms but all solo. It's too hard to coordinate a busy life with other people's (training) lives.

A few magpies out yesterday and today. Not so happy about that ...

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Didn't you run with Geoff on Saturday? I'm doing solo runs due to long work hours - very unfortunate! At least the magpies give up on swooping after dark ;)

Nice legs by the way :)

Jog Blog said...

Ah, yes, you are right! I did run with SpeedyGeoff on Sat - a happy synchronisation of schedules :) and a fun, chatty to run to boot (no pun intended!). Apart from that .... they have all been solo runs. And more of the same solos are to come.

speedygeoff said...

I WILL boot you if you forget me again Lilililiz.