
The early part of this week was "more of the same" in terms of my lingering sickness and my mind was certainly "over it" well before my body decided to start following suit. Thankfully however, from Thursday onwards I could actually feel an improvement. Whew! Yey!
This morning I felt the best I have for 2+ weeks and I seized the feel good opportunity to run an easy 20km. By pure coincidence my running path crossed that of Kerrie B's and so we ended up sharing 10km of our respective runs in the very warm October sunshine. (It was ~25deg by the time we finished.)
Kerrie and I spent most of our running time together this morning discussing her upcoming run in the Coast to Kosciuszko 240km ultramarathon. Chilli and I are support crewing for her. It's going to be a wonderful adventure for all of us.
3 comments:
Great news re your cold. That was a tough one! Well, it'll be a wonderful adventure for you and Chilli. Kerrie might be wondering what she's doing there by the time she gets to Charlotte's Pass.
I think we might all be wondering what we are doing by the time we get to Charlotte's Pass! :)
Sorry I've been out of running and coffee circulation over the last 2-3 weeks. Am in Melb this coming w'end. How about war memorial coffee the following Sat??
So glad you're feeling better at last:) The 240k ultra sounds amazing. Being support crew is heaps of fun - sounds like a long long day though!! Coffee catch up is long overdue. It will be so good to see you in a couple of Sat. xx
Post a Comment