
Today is May Day and in our household it is a special day because it is Capital I's birthday. Today it is even more special because it is his 18th birthday. WOW! I'm proud of the bright, energetic, humorous and kind young man he is. There are particular days when the expression "time flies" has a more profound meaning than others and today is definitely one of those.
This week has been a decent running week. I've run a couple of long-ish runs with Pam, helping her clock up some hours of training for Badwater which she is preparing to run in July (see pic of Death Valley which is part of the Badwater course and where the temp will be ~50deg C - Yikes!). At this rate I might unintentionally end up being in good enough endurance shape to run another ultra marathon myself soon :). Not yet though ....
2 comments:
Happy 18th to Capital I - the real fun begins now! I'm wondering how far you consider is "longish"??
Cheer's to Capital I! He's a year younger than my nephew.
50C is in the shade on a cool day. It was like standing in front of an open fire when we got out of the air-conditioned car to fill up with "gas" - Pam is in for quite an experience!
Post a Comment