Saturday, May 9, 2015

April - Now May

Oh dear ..... April has gone and May is already upon us and my blog is behind as per usual.

I've not been blogging lately primarily because time has run away from me (as per usual), and also because I've had no specific run/race events to blog about. Having said that, I entered the Canberra Marathon in April just because I thought I was fit enough to run 42.2km (slowly!) and also because I wanted to do my first Canberra marathon as a "Griffin" - ie, a Griffin is someone who has run the Canberra Marathon 10+ times. So, I did my 11th Canberra Marathon (3.43).

since then ... I've just been jogging along.

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

After completing a marathon (congratulations!) I think you're entitled to just be jogging along! :)

Ewen said...

Good pics Liz. Keep on jogging (and eliptigoing at some time in the future!).
Your blog isn't as behind as Ruth's!

Jog Blog said...

Thanks Cecilia. And after 42 marathons I think I'm 42 times more entitled to "jog along" :). I hope your running is going well :).

Ruth and I have a new competition going Ewen. It's called "the slowest to update their blog" wins. I'd better sit back and have a rest for a few months now while I catch up :) :) :)