Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Loving 3 Days Per Week!

Ha! How many of you thought that the title of this blog entry: "Loving 3 Days Per Week!" meant I was only running 3 days per week and loving it?? Ha, ha, ha ... What I really meant was that for the last two weeks (and also for this coming 3rd week) work = 3 days per week and run/rest/recovery/recreation = 4 days per week. Now that's what I call "balance" and I really am loving it!:)

I'm off to Melbourne this coming weekend to run socially and to socialise with running mates. I am particularly looking forward to catching up with Fiona S who I ran the London Marathon with in 2006 :) Running and socialising, and socialising and running .... weekends don't get much better than that :)

1 comment:

Ewen said...

I thought you might have been running 3 days and joggling 3 days ;)

A 3-day week for me too - woohoo! I need it. See you on the weekend for some socialising, shopping and, oh, running.