Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Couple Of Races Later

It's 1 November!

Since my last post almost 2 months has slipped by and so too have 2 significant running events - ie, the Wind Farm (Hilly!) 10km Fun Run and the Melbourne Marathon.

1 November brings with it the start of the super crazy time of the year. There are major deadlines at work, uni exams, a couple of goal running events, and crewing at C2K for the 5th year in a row. It could be assumed that this will mean I end up blogging even less than I have been. However, it's amazing how I manage to either start something I've never done before - ie, my first ever veggie garden - or revive an old hobby - eg, modifying clothes - when I am most time poor and should be staying on task(s).

So .... perhaps I'll use the frequency of my blogging as an indicator of my end of year endurance, productivity and list ticking :)

3 comments:

strewth said...

You are a much more consistent blogger than me in spite of this incredibly busy time of year. I really must get back to it as it is a form of motivation reading past blogs and trying to keep updated. I always enjoy reading what you are doing. My mantra seems to be - it has been six months since I last blogged! Oh dear!!

Jog Blog said...

No time like the present Strewth. Today - 13 November is a good day to re-start :)

Ewen said...

So is December 6 Strewth!! C'mon!!